Best Espresso fudge brownies are so good. Fudgy, chocolatey and very, very moreish. Everything you want in a brownie, and so easy to make. Need a chocolate fix in a hurry? You’ll have these brownies in the oven in 10 minutes. They’re super quick to make!
If you think about it, you can never have too many recipes using chocolate, sugar and butter, then this recipe for brownies is going to add to your repertoire. Winner!
Using soft brown sugar creates a fudgy texture in a brownie.
Needs to be dark with at least 60% cocoa solids. A glossy paper-thin crust is created by using chocolate that is high in cocoa butter.
How to test if your brownie is done
As all ovens are different start testing your brownies doneness earlier than the recipe time states. Test with a skewer or toothpick, and if the mixture is still ‘wet’, cook for a few minutes more. The skewer should have a light smear of the mixture, but not be wet. The brownies will continue to cook with residual heat after they come out from the oven.
Watch How To Make Best Espresso Fudge Brownies
Scroll down below for the Best Espresso Fudge Brownies recipe
check out some more winning small sweet bite recipes
click on the link for the recipe…..Blueberry Streusel Muffins
click on the link for the recipe…..Blueberry Friands with Orange Zest
click on the link for the recipe…..Fudgy Chocolate Macadamia Brownies
click on the link for the recipe…..Condensed Milk Coconut Macaroons
click on the link for the recipe…..Chocolate Chip Cookies with Macadamia
What’s your favourite brownie recipe?
We would love to hear from you in the comments below when you make these delicious best espresso fudge brownies.
Fudgy, very chocolatey and moist, these brownies deliver and all in one bowl. What's not to like.
- 1 cup dark cooking chocolate buttons
- 60g (2 ounces) butter
- 2 teaspoons finely ground espresso beans or 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1 cup soft brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond meal (flour)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- cocoa powder to dust
- melted chocolate to drizzle over brownies
- preheat oven to 175c (350f) on bake, not fan
- lightly grease the sides of cake tin and cut a square of baking paper to fit the base
- melt chocolate in a bowl, over a pot of simmering water
- add butter and stir till melted
- stir in espresso beans and remove from heat - allow to cool for a few minutes
- whisk in eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt
- add almond meal (flour) and coconut flour and mix till combined
- pour into a lightly greased 20cm (8x 8 inch) square cake tin
- bake on middle shelf for 25-30 minutes - check brownies at the 25 minute mark
- remove from oven and allow to cool in the tin
- remove brownies from tin and cut into pieces
- serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 143Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 41mgSodium 103mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 1gSugar 15gProtein 4g
Nutritional information provided here is only intended as a guide.
Absolutely no idea where he’s been, but he is covered in something grey and smelly!