Thai smoked chicken and papaya salad is super easy and fast to put together. A five minute dressing , slice the smoked chicken and throw your salad together. Easy, fresh and so tasty.
We love to have smoked chicken in the fridge. It’s super easy for snacks or throwing together this tasty Thai smoked chicken and papaya salad. Smoked chicken is juicy and very economical and is great for sandwiches, salads, pasta, wraps or even on pizza. It is cured, fully cooked and smoked with wood chips. Ready to go.
Salad swap out
Lots of vegetables can be swapped…..think
- spring onions
- napa cabbage
Papaya swap out
Papaya or pawpaw can be swapped for lots of different fruits, think…..
- fresh mango slices,
This dressing couldn’t be easier simply throw all ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake until the sugar dissolves.
Check out some more great salad recipes
- chilli caramel salmon salad GF
- thai chicken larb salad
- prawn pesto and chargrilled capsicum pasta
- quick tuna and cannellini bean salad
What’s your favourite salad recipe? Leave a comment below and let us know!
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 clove garlic finely grated
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 12 ounces (350 g) smoked chicken breast - (2 medium breasts) thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of asparagus steamed and cut into pieces
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small red onion halved and finely sliced
- 1 medium carrot julienned
- large handful mixed salad greens
- handful of fresh mint leaves
- handful of coriander leaves
- 1 lebanese cucumber ribbon sliced
- handful of snow peas
- 1/2 ripe papaya (pawpaw) cubed
- handful roasted cashew nuts
- place all ingredients into a small jar with lid and shake until sugar has dissolved
- ready to use
- slice chicken breast thinly
- place all salad ingredients along with chicken into a bowl
- pour dressing over and toss
- serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 900Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 331mgSodium 1585mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 4gSugar 15gProtein 126g
Nutritional information provided here is only intended as a guide.