Chilli jam pork mince stir fry is a very quick recipe for nights when you just want dinner on the table as quick as you can, and let’s face it, that’s most nights.
Sweet with the chilli jam and spiked with ginger, garlic and basil, Chilli Jam Pork Mince with Beans and Basil delivers a flavour hit in minutes.
Stir frying is perfect for quick meals. Usually you’ll need around twenty minutes for some chopping, and then the cooking happens fast. Having a variety of curry pastes and stir fry sauces in your pantry allows for quick flavour injections.
hot wok or frypan
Quick and easy, stir-frying is one of our favorite cooking methods for busy weeknights, and hopefully it will become yours too. Arm yourself with your chopped meat and/or vegetables, and you’ll be ready to rock.
You need to heat your wok first and then add your oil. Working quickly add your aromatics and stir fry for a minute or two, add your mince (ground) meat breaking it up with a spoon and quickly tossing it to colour. Add in your flavourings and other veggies tossing as you go. Within minutes your stir fry is ready to serve. We like this speedy method of cooking. Don’t you?
Watch How To Make Chilli Jam Pork Mince with Beans and Basil
Please scroll below for the recipe
Check out some more winning stir fries
click on the link for the recipe…..Chicken Yakisoba
click on the link for the recipe…..Stir Fried Pork and Sesame Udon Noodles
click on the link for the recipe……Stir Fried Chicken with Sweet Potato and Kaffir Lime
click on the link for the recipe…..San Chow Bow
click on the link for the recipe…..Chicken Stir Fry with Asparagus and Ginger
What’s your go-to quick stir fry recipe?
We would love to hear from you in the comments below when you’ve made this easy chilli jam pork mince with beans and basil.
Chilli Jam Pork Mince with Beans and Basil
Pour yourself a glass of wine and dinner will be on the table in 20 minutes with this tasty, and quick, pork stir fry.
- 10cm (4 inches) fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 6 fat cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 500g (1 pound) pork mince (ground)
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and cut into slivers
- 200g (7 ounces) fresh green beans, halved
- 1/2 cup chilli jam - we used Wok brand
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 long red chilli
- 1 bunch basil, leaves separated (try to get Thai basil which was unavailable when we cooked this)
- heat wok and add oil
- stir fry ginger, garlic and onions for 2-3 minutes, or until onion has softened
- add pork and break up with a spoon stir frying till well browned (2-3 minutes)
- add beans and stir fry for a minute, then add chilli jam and stir through
- pour in chicken stock and soy sauce and sugar, toss till combined
- stir through basil leaves
- serve over jasmine rice
- sprinkle peanuts and chilli over
- serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 0Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 0mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 0g